Sunday, June 17, 2012

Rissy(=

So I have all of these B-E-A-uuuuutiful friends who allow me to take their pictures! 
The following pictures are from another one of my best friends, Marisa(:
Enjoy! =)


<3


Love it!


B&W <3


I <3 artistic silhouettes(=


B-E-A-uuuuuutiful eyes(=


Silly(=


B&W....


.....to color! <3


Blowing some more glitter! <3


Another one of my favorites<3


Cuteeee! =]

So pretty<3


Her and her car ;]


The wind is her best friend. <3


Another gorgeous one(=


Trying to lay on the board=FAIL =P


Gorgeous. <3


I have such beautiful friends!


<3


After a guy convinced us we wouldn't fall through the old, rickety, closed-down bridge we hobbled our way up there, avoiding all the holes, rickety boards, and eminent death.  We are real daredevils ;]

So anyways, this was a really fun day!  More pictures of her and my many other beautiful friends later this week(=
Hope you enjoyed these!
Comment&Share
--The Skillful Rabbit--

1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures, Erika! They are so great! :) just like you...
    Love Always, Me <3

    ReplyDelete