Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Where is the Moose? Right here!

Some of you may be wondering: What does a moose have to do with this post? Well I'll give you a hint: the moose is not an it but a who?
And this who would happen to be another one of my gorgeous friends, Makenna! (Her nickname is Moose, haha!)
We went out and took some pictures today, of her all cowgirled up!
Enjoy :)

Standing in the street, it's what we do.



I couldn't decide if I liked this better in B&W or color, so I chose both! <3


Everybody - EVERYBODY loves boots. :)

Over yonder by the pond.


Gorgeous. One of my favorites.


Another gorgeous one! <3


Why so serious? :P

Another favorite!


Pictures with picture frames are a favorite for me.. <3


Silhouette!


Don't ask what is on her arm, it's her insulin pump and it's awesome. That's about all you need to know. <3

So as you can see, it was another fun day taking pictures(:
If you like, comment and share!
--The Skillful Rabbit--


No comments:

Post a Comment